We Build Champions...
Race Face University offers a one-of-a-kind program designed to maximize a driver’s marketability
Our mission is to give you a competitive advantage on-the-track and a marketing and branding advantage, off-the-track.
Our Race Face University objective is simple; give every driver, regardless of their age or level of competition, an affordable resource to assist in the “Race” to the top levels of Motorsports.
Topics designed to separate you from the pack!
Branding & Marketing
- What's The Difference?
- The basic tools: Website, Marketing Deck, PR, Social Media.
- Why are the tools important?
Building A Fanbase
- How to engage at and away from the track
- Master the meet and greet
- Ideas for local appearances
- Begin social media content discussions
- What's the difference between Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat.
- Do I need them all?
- The Do's and Don'ts of social media.
- Online Rep Matters
Master the Media
- Three types of interviews
- How are they different?
- Adapting to the audience
- The Do's and Don'ts: communication tips
Performance vs Result
- Having the proper mental mindset.
- Why do we focus on performance?
- How the Brain works.
- 4 stages of learning.
- Why practice does NOT make perfect.
- How do we choose goals
- Plan, Prepare, Execute
- Track every step
- Be flexible
- Persistence Pays